Friday, March 19, 2010

Things that are awesome...

It's been an odd week. Really busy, but in just weird ways. Anyways, inspite of a sick (now all better) baby and hectic schedules there were a few little things that really perked up my week. In no particular order...


Awesome thing #1: Iced coffee. Particularly that swirly thing it does when you add milk.

Awesome thing #2: $5 Lime green rubber bucket. It's Parker approved!


Awesome thing #3: Fruit Tootsie Rolls. Bonus! It's a piggy bank too!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Mmmm - Iced coffee - yummy! Tootsie Rolls - yummier! Parker William - yummiest!

Heather said...

What a fun post!! I have seen those rubber buckets and thinking we need some too. Just found your blog and am following you now! Look forward to reading more Claire!

Claire said...

Thanks Heather! The more that bucket is around the more I think I need more of them haha! May have to pick up some more - at $5 how could I not right?! :)

Post a Comment