Thursday, March 25, 2010

(Rental) House Hunting

1st of all let me give a big ole "Yikes!" to my lack of posting this week. This is not the only thing that has fallen to the wayside this week let me tell ya, but we're hopefully back on track! (Fingers crossed!)

I have some super adorable pictures of Parker to share later, but for now I want to vent share how the hunt for a place to live in Denver is going.

Not great.

It's hard to look for a place to live from another state, even though we are just renting not buying. There's so many factors to consider and deciding which option is best is tough. It's more expensive to rent downtown, but it would be closer to where we'd be alot of the time. So, if we could spend less on gas and less time traveling downtown that might be a good option. Buuuuut, rent is alot cheaper (and for a bigger place) a few minutes from downtown, I'm just not sure what we'll do.

I'm really not worried. I know God is going to take care of us. I was reading last week in Matthew where Jesus is asking why we worry about where we'll live or what we'll wear when He takes care of the flowers and birds, and He loves us SO much more than those things. I'm just impatient. (Is that any better than worried?)

So we're still looking. Every once in a while I come across some crazy huge house for $6,000 a month and I find that very amusing. I'm really excited to see where "home" is going to be! And I'll let you know when we find out!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

oh girl I totally feel you on this one! I hope everything turns out great (I know it will!)

Claire said...

Seriously! You guys are in a simialr situation! Just cost wise, what is more affordable for you guys? Living downtown or driving downtown? (Just curious..if you don't mind sharing - you can message me if you'd rather) :)

Post a Comment