Friday, March 5, 2010

Like Parents, Like Child...

Since Parker turned one, I've been so amazed by what a little sponge he is!
I'm surprised daily by the things he figures out & it's a constant reminder of how
important our example as parent is.

I'm makin' a break for it - don't fail me now Power Rangers keys!

And I have to laugh when I see the little characteristics he has that are just like me or Brent. How he wakes up slow (like me) or his natural affection for all things electronic (like Brent.)

I challenge you to a Mario Cart duel!
And every once in a while we get a little glimpse of the blend of both Brent & I.


Latte like mommy, xbox like daddy!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

That is SO cute! I was laughing hysterically at that last picture! :)

VelvetJinxx said...

He is a CUTIE!!

Pink Haired Momma said...

that is such a great picture, latte and xbox! Classic. Round here it would be a redbull and PS3 remote! :)

Megan Hayes said...

That will probably be what our future child will do to! So cute!! :)

Claire said...

Thank you girls!

Megan, your kid would probably have an iphone & a camera if I had to guess lol!

Post a Comment