Tuesday, March 2, 2010

There's a first time for everything...

And this is my first blog post! Hurray! Throw some confetti in my honor.

I have to admit I'm a little unsure in my ablilities to keep up an interesting blog. My goal is to have a place that I can record family memories & milestones, and share a little bit about myself and our family. We have been so abundantly blessed by God, and I just truly want to reflect that here. So, even if only one person ever reads it (hi, Mom!) that's ok!

I'm excited to have a place to let out a little creative energy and hopefully be an encouragement to others.

So, stay tuned and be patient with me!

4 comments:

Ryan said...

I think it is cool and well written. I can totally see Brent crawling through the tunnels because he cant resist their call (and it having nothing to do with him wanting Parker to follow). Thats ok Brent, I'm right there with you. Gabe is just a great excuse for me to act like a kid again. =)
FRANKE

Claire said...

haha you are so right!

Unknown said...

This is nice, at least two people will see it!
both Mom and me!

Claire said...

I knew I could count on you guys! Love you

Post a Comment