Monday, October 25, 2010

Back to Menu Shopping!

I've realized I really need to get back to menu planning...but the really important part for me is menu shopping. Making a menu before I go get groceries allows me to buy things for a list of dinners so I don't have to stand in front of the cupboard wondering why I have no useful ingredients!

There's not really a particular order I'll make these in. Wednesday is crockpot day since we have small group and our evening gets chaotic fast, but other than that I just decide each morning. So here's the recipes I'm shopping for this week: (Most of these link to the recipe)

Chicken and Black Bean Burritos


Sweet and Sour Cabbage Rolls


Baked Potato Soup


Skillet Chicken, Rice, and Green Beans

 Chicken and Avocado Quesadillas

Spinach Lasagna

Other things I may make:

Bacon & Egg Breakfast Casserole
Batch of Dinner Rolls to bag and freeze
Snickerdoodles (this will be on my "want to make" list until it happens!)

3 comments:

The Antonich's said...

So glad I'm not the only one that makes cabbage rolls..i never hear of it. I love them though!

Claire said...

This will be my first attempt! I'm using your recipe :)

Unknown said...

Yum this sounds delicious and makes me hungry!

Post a Comment