Sunday, October 10, 2010

Pray BIG!

A lovely blogger named Becca who I love to read, recently made a comment about how when we pray and dream about what God can do, sometimes we do it in a small way. Read it here.

And so that started a sequence of things that has led to God really growing me in the area of prayer. And I love it when that happens! Someone challenges me and then God's uses scripture or circumstances to keep pushing me in a certain area.

Prayer is something I've always had a hard time with in my Christian life. Even to say that or think it or type it sounds weird, because I KNOW how amazing and powerful it is, but I've had a hard time consistently making it a real and intricate part of my life. However, I am beyond thrilled and rejoicing that my Father is growing me in this area!!!!

Now, back to the "Pray BIG!" part.... We have been praying for something in our lives, but it's been in our understanding. And in case you didn't know, our God is able to do exceeding above what we ask or think! Now it's looking like He may be answering our prayers so FAR beyond what we could have thought of on our own or expected. Nothing is for sure, and even if the whole situation falls apart, I've learned that nothing is too big for my God and He loves us and desires to give us even more than we could think to ask.

I didn't take this photo, but it's just too precious not to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment