Friday, April 30, 2010

Have Not Fallen Off the Face of the Planet...fyi

Yikes. It's been a while since I put much effort into posting here. We're in the home stretch of this crazy moving business. In fact, in less than a week we'll be starting our new....everything in Denver. Double Yikes!

So here I am just to say, I have not fallen off the face of the planet. Nor am I trapped in a ball of packing tape and bubble wrap. (Which reminds me I H.A.T.E. our tape gun. Or it hates me. Either way...) Just busy trying to keep up with school work, remaining committments at church, spend time with friends, (and friend's new babies!) and of course pack.

But soon enough this page will be flooded with posts about adjusting to our new normal, and I'm sure many many many posts about me getting lost downtown. So hang in there, it's about to get interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment