Monday, April 19, 2010

We Have An Apartment!!!

So as of now we got the apartment! (woo-hoo!!!)

I'm a little skeptical that it will all work out perfectly, but for now we for sure have an apartment waiting. I'll feel better once we're actually moved in, but we are SO beyond thrilled that this has worked out!

Yay for building managers willing to work with our less than typical situation! :)

Thanks to everyone who's been praying for us. I guess the next big thing to pray for is that Brent will be able to find a part time job to supplement the support quickly & easily!

4 comments:

Pink Haired Momma said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you!

Lauren said...

That's awesome! Congrats!

Chelsea said...

Yay! That's SO exciting! I'll keep praying. :)

Mom said...

Very exciting to see things coming together!

Post a Comment