Saturday, April 10, 2010

Bizeeee

We thought last week was crazy busy! We squeezed in a one night getaway to Spearfish Canyon Lodge in South Dakota on Friday night of last week before a busy Easter weekend. And I thought once we got through the weekend we'd settle down a little bit, but not so much.

Thursday night we went over to the "Spring Fling" with Earl & Sheri. (pictures to come later) It was really fun & Parker had a blast! I was gone all day yesterday working on stuff for a ladies thing at church. And then gone last night at said ladies thing. Brent is gone all day today at seminary class & when he gets done, we'll shoot over to his parents for dinner with his family & his aunt & uncle who are visiting. We'll come home, get Parker in bed, then I'll retreat downstairs to do the MOUND of homework I have waiting for me. Brent will be gone before I'm up tomorrw & then I'll see him at church later.


Oh, and I can't forget - I DID get to go to the big garage sale this morning & snagged a few good deals! And I even got to do it sans-stroller woo-hoo! Gotta get in all the Nana babysitting while we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment