Thursday, January 20, 2011

11 Weeks 4 Days

I'm 11 weeks and 4 days pregnant! Which means I'm IN my 12th week, which means I'm ALMOST to the "teens", which means I MIGHT start feeling better in the semi-near future....maybe.

Really, I can't complain - it's just the normal exhaustion, nausea, and food aversion stuff. It does start to wear on you and I am definetly looking forward to feeling a little better! I actually had been feeling progressively better and then this week everything hit with a vengence again. What gives?!

But overall life is good...we're gearing up for this year to be pretty crazy, but exciting as well! God continues to grow us and teach us and it's pretty amazing how He's stretched us since May.

Well, I suppose I should get this towel off my head and maybe brush my teeth before Emily comes over...(you're welcome Em!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my word, I am EXACTLY the same - 11 weeks 4 days! :-) yay!

Claire said...

haha funny! It'll be interesting to see where we end up in the end :) Hope you start feeling better soon!

Mom said...

Oh Claire, I am so sorry to hear that you are still not feeling very good. Hard to do with your busy days and Mr. Parker who always adds his own special contribution to the mix! I never got sick, but I was ALWAYS told that it was a GOOD sign (yay!) if you did -- all the hormones were doing their job etc. etc. Lets hope they settle down real soon!

Post a Comment