Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving Alphabet

I've seen friends doing this on facebook, a list of things they're thankful for, for each letter of the alphabet. This would be a fun thing to do with older kids around Thanksgiving I think! So here's MY Thanksgiving Alphabet:

A - Our Apartment
B - Bosom Buddies near and far :)
C - Colorado beauty
D - This Day!
E - Encompass (http://encompassdenver.org/)
F - Beautiful Fall colors
G - Grace.
H - A funny, godly, hard working, handsome, wonderful Husband
I - The Ice cream sandwich waiting for me in the freezer
J - Jeans
K - Unexpected acts of Kindness
L - The Library
M - Mike's Hard Lemonades :)
N - That my God supplies all our Needs
O - Old photos
P -  A Peace that passes my understanding
Q - Quality time with Brent & Parker
R - That my Redeemer lives
S - My incredibly adorable and sweet Son
T - Celebrating Thanksgiving with family and friends
U - Living in the USA
V - Vanilla candles
W - Nonfat, no whip, White chocolate mocha, with 2 pumps of peppermint
X - Xylophones?
Y - You! Thanks for reading!
Z - Living near the Denver Zoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment