Saturday, November 13, 2010

So.VERY.Excited!!!

Today Brent and I are going to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular at the Pepsi Center!!!

I am SO beyond excited!!! We saw a billboard a while back and I told Brent I wanted to go :) Well, this kind of stuff is not exactly his most favorite thing in the world so I knew he wouldn't REALLY want to. Plus tickets are expensive to shows and you end up sitting really really squished for 2 hours, so you have to really want to be there. Needless to say it was more like a hypothetical, "hey that would be fun..." type thing.

Well in the building where his Starbucks is there's alot of different businesses, and this one particular company has a suite for all the Pepsi Center events. After work yesterday, a co-worker called and said they were giving away tickets and parking passes to their suite if we wanted to go. Um, YES PLEASE!

I can't wait! I'll try to take a couple of pictures without being obnoxious haha! :)

1 comment:

Mom said...

That is SO COOL! Kudos to Brent to do this for you. I saw them way back when at Radio City in NYC. They showed a movie first, "The Lovebug". I am betting seeing them in person, even Brent will be impressed. I hope you have a GREAT time!

Post a Comment