Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tales of a Haunted Laptop

My laptop has been dying a slow, painful, annoying death for over a year now. It all began when Parker spilled a glass of water on it. It started acting crazy right after that, although it still worked, the keyboard sort of had a mind of it's own. Sometime after, it miraculously healed and operated completely normal.

Well, for a couple months now it's been acting crazy again. I can't type the letter 'Q', a capital 'J' erases everything you'd just typed, the period key brings up an html dialogue box, the space bar inserts a bracket, and the letter 'd' drops down the address bar.....so yeah it's been a PAIN to use.

I blame my lack of blogging on that and now that I've given up hope and have made our home desktop computer my own I hope to be better about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment