Sunday, December 19, 2010

Overwhelmed

I can tell how overwhelmed I am by how little I feel like writing on here. It's like, my brain doesn't even know where to begin so we just avoid. (The same goes for a messy kitchen!)

I'm in this strange place of loving life and having contentment in Christ, while also wrestling with issues of disappointment. I don't know how God wants me to deal or what He's going to teach me, but I do have total peace in His wisdom and ability to perform His will.

For now I'm quietly and internally letting my heart be molded and my ideals reformed.

Psalms 31:3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name, lead and guide me.

1 comment:

The Antonich's said...

I can relate-though probably because of totally different life circumstances.

and coming from someone who's had a blog for 6 years - you go through your phases of not having anything to write about-even when, sometimes, the most is going on in life. It's ok...it'll come back to you. I think sometimes it's good that you don't feel like the world has to know every little thing. :)
also. we had to vote on whether to transfer your membership. I almost made a motion that we not. and then i remembered that you are really happy there, and that makes me happy for you!

Post a Comment